Our goals are to achieve sustainable, responsible energy production and use. Our organization is protecting the environment and addressing climate change by:
- Increasing energy efficiency and conservation in homes, business and public buildings;
- Ensuring effective local, state and national energy programs are available to rural people;
- Fostering community development of renewable energy;
- Opposing dirty energy production and development;
- Holding public officials accountable to support sustainable energy and environmental stewardship;
- Promoting progressive energy policy in Oregon and nationwide.
We have been working towards achieving these goals in the following ways: